Mechatronics apprenticeship (m/w/d)
- Assembling, commissioning of production plants and hardening machines.
- Programming and optimisation of production machines.
- Working with special electronic/mechanical diagnostic and measuring devices
- Servicing / Maintenance of machines and plants
- Planning and processing of orders as well as implementation of quality assurance measures
- Basic metal training in our training center.
- Basic and specialist training in electrical engineering in our training center and in the hardening machines division.
- Special courses, e.g. PLC controls, contactor technology, logo programming, etc.
- Cooperation in the departments of hardening machine construction, maintenance, heating conductor construction and the areas of individual and serial production of crankshafts.
After several weeks of practical training, two weeks of block instruction follow at the technical school in Aalen. In the subject "Vocational Technology Mechatronics", the focus is on technical communication, production and control technology as well as physical mathematics in projects.
Duration of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship generally lasts 3.5 years. If you perform well, the apprenticeship period can be reduced to three years.