Cutting machine operator apprenticeship (m/w/d)
- Machining on conventional and CNC machine tools.
- Manufacture of workpieces with precise shape and dimensions for machines, devices and systems based on technical drawings.
- Planning production processes, creating CNC programs, monitoring production processes, checking the accuracy of workpieces, carrying out quality assurance measures
- Learning and deepening the basic and specialist training content in our training center as well as in the specialist departments.
- Machining of workpieces made of different materials.
- Planning and manufacturing of orders, including quality control.
After several weeks of practical training, two weeks of block instruction follow at the technical school in Aalen. Technical mathematics, technology and work planning on projects are taught in the subject "Metal Career Technology".
Duration of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship generally lasts 3.5 years. If you perform well, the apprenticeship period can be reduced to three years.