- Precisely shaped and dimensionally accurate manufacture of forging dies as well as pressing and embossing molds based on technical drawings.
- Maintenance of molded parts and tools.
- Planning production processes, creating CNC programs, monitoring the production processes, checking the accuracy of the molded parts made, carrying out quality assurance measures.
- Basic metal training in our training center.
- Specialist training in die and mold making.
- CNC milling of devices and dies for the press and hammer forge, repair work on dies, engraving and deburring tools.
Lessons at the technical school in Ellwangen on 1.5 days a week. Technical mathematics, technology and work planning on projects are taught in the subject "Metal Career Technology".
Duration of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship generally lasts 3.5 years. If you perform well, the apprenticeship period can be reduced to three years.